Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Experienced managers who are required to lead and implement significant performance improvement in private and public sector organisations.
- Project managers
- Financial analysts
- Human resource managers
- Business development specialists
- Supply chain managers
- Systems designers
- Information technology specialists
- Marketing managers
About the course
Managers are under increasing pressure to ensure that every existing and new programme and project achieves all its intended results. Increased competition in all business sectors plus high-speed change in technology, markets and organisations make this a more demanding task. Our unique course “Results Based Management” addresses this challenge directly and vigorously and will equip delegates to make and implement decisions that will keep the activities of any organisation focused on the results that are required.
This Oxford “Results-Based Management” training seminar enables delegates to create a clear direction and set of performance measures for their teams that will result in improvement in financial, technical, market and social dimensions. We will consider current best practice in business planning, goal setting and project management that delivers a significant and sustainable performance uplift in increasingly complex business conditions.
The main objectives of this Oxford training seminar are as follows:
- Understand the different dimensions of Results Based Management (RBM)
- Designing and controlling programmes and projects that deliver value
- Setting challenging and realistic goals for your teams
- Prepare a management framework to control the RBM process
- Building the technological infrastructure of effective RBM
- Securing continuous improvement and renewal of the RBM process
- Examples of historical outcomes using RBM
- Principles of planning, monitoring and evaluating for results
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Designing a RBM system and framework
- Coaching and mentoring in RBM for your teams
- Best practice guidelines for implementing RBM
- Linkage of RBM with corporate strategy
- The relevance of risk management in RBM
- Leveraging the core competencies of RBM
- Measuring the deliverables of an RBM programme
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.