Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Organisations with strong reputations are better able to attract the best and most appropriate stakeholders such as customers, investors and employees, so it’s logical that organisations attach great importance to building, maintaining and protecting their corporate reputations.
This three-day course in Reputation Management provides a comprehensive overview of the latest academic knowledge and best practices for managing reputations. It focuses specifically on topics such as:
- the academic theories behind the effect of reputation and its consequences in business practice
- can reputation managers be blamed for the humiliation of the financial industry during the credit crisis?
- reputation risk management
- the relationship between research into public opinion, its theories and reputation
- the pros and cons of methods for measuring reputation and how to transfer reputation research in your communication strategy and actions
- the effect of your organisation’s reputation on the behaviour of employees, financial audiences, governments, customers and recruitment stakeholders. the impact of advertising and news on reputation
- developing a professional strategy for managing your organisation’s reputation
Become familiar with most recent insights in the academic foundations of reputation management and learn how to apply this in daily practice in order to showcase clearly how you can impact business performance.
Who should attend
This programme is for professionals with an interest in:
- Corporate communication
- Reputation management
- Corporate affairs
It is recommended to have three or more years of work experience.
Trust the experts
Peggy Simcic Brønn
Peggy Simcic Brønn, a US citizen, is a professor in BI Norwegian Business School's Department of Communication and Culture.. She is also leader of BI Centre for Corporate Communication. Her research interests are corporate branding, corporate social responsibility, and reputation. Her works are...
Dennis has been a consultant to ReputationInc for more than a decade and is Managing Partner of ReputationInc Oslo. He is based in Oslo and London and serves clients internationally. With an MSc in economics and MBA in Corporate Communications (with honours), Dennis' approach to consulting is str...