Refining Your Leadership Approach and Style
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Understand, strengthen and adapt your personal leadership style.
Grow as a leader. Identify, optimize and adapt your personal leadership style. Strengthen your leadership ability through a combination of classroom instruction in leadership concepts and frameworks, assessments, peer discussion, and outdoor experiential exercises, which will result in personal reflection, learning and action planning. Achieve awareness and mastery of your own leadership approaches and expertise. Improve your understanding of contextual demands and how different leadership styles and behaviors best meet those demands. Draw out personal learning based on tangible opportunities to practice the art of leadership.
Managing People and Leading Teams
Equip yourself with the strategies and the management savvy to foster highly effective communication and collaboration.
Five-Day Immersive Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 each day with a one-hour networking lunch included. During the week you will travel to an offsite location for an experiential leadership exercise.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Demonstrate greater awareness and mastery of your own leadership approaches
- Recognize the most effective leadership style for a given circumstance
- Define the legacy you would want to leave behind as a leader
- Practice your leadership expertise outside the classroom during the outdoor
- Leadership Reaction Course
- The difference between leadership and management
- The types of people who make good leaders
- Whether leaders are “born” or “made”
- How to know if and when you should adapt your leadership style
- How general intelligence and emotional intelligence are different
- The different ways in which emotional intelligence enables effective leadership
- Analyzing the leadership context that you face