Who should attend
- Government officials
- Policy makers
- Decision makers
- Heads of organisations
About the course
This programme is an advanced course for leaders and policy makers in the public sector. It is designed to enhance the efficiency, accountability and responsiveness of organisations, expanding the influence of their work and enabling effective implementation. It is an essential course for capacity building in order to better serve the public.
- Innovation in Contemporary Public Administration and Management
- Digital Governance Part 1: The New Digital Actors that are Relevant to Governance Work
- Digital Governance Part 2: How to Use Social Media and Other Digital Tools to Reach out to the Public
- Public Participation in Policy Setting: The Benefits and Reasoning
- Public Participation in Policy Setting as a Tool for Social Change
- Anti-Corruption Part 1: How and Why Corruption can Propagate in the Public Sector
- Anti-Corruption Part 2: Strategies to Combat Corruption and Fraud
- PPP Public–Private Partnership
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.