Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals from any discipline, sector, or industry aspiring to learn about project execution fundamentals and principles
- Project Professionals / Project Managers / Teams / Executives
- Project Design Teams
- Business-As-Usual Teams / Operations Executives
- Any Departmental or Functional Professionals and Teams
- Consulting / Contracting / Procurement Professionals and Teams
About the course
Construction Projects are constantly updating, evolving and streamlining processes to ensure best return on project investment. Design integrity, sustainable procurement routes, constructability and kick-off of projects are underpinned by successful project execution methods.
This course takes an in-depth look at all key elements required to deliver construction activities; from project front-end studies to risk-reward sharing mechanisms during the procurement, construction, commissioning, and start-up phases.
This highly-interactive course will focus on how to achieve a flawless project. If you work in the construction game, this is the course for you.
- Understand the the principles and fundamentals of Project Execution
- Be aware of the requirements for integrating Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases in a structured approach
- Use industry Project Management Frameworks for Project delivery
- Learn how to manage the Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phase expectations effectively and successfully
- Learn to execute Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up phases taking a collaborative approach within the project life-cycle
- Learn to use and apply consistently project execution processes, tools, and technique
- Project Execution Nuts and Bolts - Why we are still not getting it right?
- Current Gaps and Challenges in Construction Project Execution
- Hard and Soft Issues in Project Execution
- How Design Phase Influences the Likelihood of Project Integrity
- Procurement Routes and their Impact on Project Execution
- Effective Risk and Reward Sharing Mechanism
- Why Constructability is Still A Challenge for many Organizations
- Bringing it Together - Design, Procurement and Construction to Start - Up
- Managing the Interfaces in the Project Life Cycle to Enhance Project
- Pre - commissioning, Commissioning and Initial Start-Up Gaps and Challenges
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.