Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Managers and those with financial responsibilities
- Financial decision makers
- Managers willing to understand the implication of financial decisions
- Professionals acting upon the financial decisions of others
- Mangers involved in Planning, Risk Assessments and Decision Making
- Financial Advisors
About the course
Making effective and sound investment decision is critical in a contemporary business environment. In a competitive economy, financial decisions play important roles in achieving organisations goals and contributing to the economic growth. Decision making process requires skills to effectively assess organisation’s capabilities and opportunities using various methods. Nonetheless, choosing the appropriate technique in making financial decisions is challenging in today’s economic climate. The most comprehensive tools in assessing investment opportunities include: Net Present Values (NPV), Internal Rate of Returns (IRR), Payback rule and Option valuation. Oxford offers an intensive training course aimed to equip delegates with modern tools and techniques. Delegates will acquire skills to value investment opportunities and options to defer or expand the projects, source of funds, various techniques for risk measurements and effective cash flow managements.
By the end of the seminar the delegates will be able to:
- Use different Techniques to Evaluate Investment Performance
- Improve Management Skills and Increase their Value to the Organization
- Understand and use Analytical Tools and Modern Techniques
- Contribute to Strategic Financial Decisions and Risk Assessments
- Understanding the Impact of Economic Factors on Decision Making Process
The seminar will cover a a range of topics; the following are the key topics:
- Potential Funding Sources
- The Cost of Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Different Measures of Risks
- Applying Time-Adjusted Measures
- Social Cost-Benefit Analysis in Project Appraisal
- Decision Making using EVA, NPV and MIRR
- Application of real option to Project Valuations
- Impact of Inflation on Financial Viability and Risks
- Foreign Exchange Risks
- Financial and Economic Analysis for Selecting a High-Quality Project
- The Cash Conversion Cycle
- Maintaining the Optimum Level of Working Capital
- The Agency Problem and Corporate Governance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.