About the course
PMP® Exam Preparation is a course designed for experienced project managers to enhance their knowledge of and skills in the field. Students will gain insight into the structure, grading system, and study strategies required for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam. Through this program students will explore the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas addressed in the latest edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
For students who require more of an introductory course, Intro to Project Management is a two-day bootcamp for professionals who want to make a career change into project management or for those who aren't technically project managers, but have elements of their roles that require a foundational understanding of how to successfully manage a project from start to finish.
Why earn PMP® certification?
- The PMP® delivers value far into your career so it’s worth the time, money and investment
- The PMP® proves you have the specific skills and experience employers want.
- PMP® certification holders report earning up to 25% more than noncertified project management professionals.
- It delivers real value in the form of professional credibility, deep knowledge and increased earning potential.
Why prepare with an Authorized Training Partner like Villanova University?
- Courses are designed from “PMI-developed” PMP® exam prep material.
- You will learn from a PMI-vetted instructor.
- Our instructors are equipped to deliver PMP® exam and training content to PMI’s quality standards.
PMP Exam Requirements
For students preparing to sit for the PMP Exam, there are additional prerequisites you need to meet before you are qualified to take the exam (i.e. hours worked as a project manager). These prerequisites can be found on the Project Management Institute’s website.
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.