Who should attend
This course is intended for intermediate level program and project managers.
About the course
As the most widely-recognized certification for project managers, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) can take your career to the next level. Passing the PMP® Exam requires project management knowledge, intensive preparation, and test-taking skills. You will identify areas to focus your studies through a pre-test, track your progress through a post-test, and participate in a webinar, which walks you through the process of submitting your application to PMI®. After class, you will continue to prep for the exam through our online PM PowerTrac exam simulator.
- Take and pass the PMP® Professional Exam
- Qualify for the 35 hours of education required by PMI® to sit for the exam
- Be familiar with the PMBOK Guide® which is a key source of information for the PMP®
- Develop a strategy to study for and pass the PMP® exam
- About the PMP® Exam
- Foundational Concepts
- Lifecycles, Organizational Structures, and Project Selection
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.