Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for intermediate level program and project managers.
About the course
As the most widely-recognized certification for project managers, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) can take your career to the next level. Passing the PMP® Exam requires project management knowledge, intensive preparation, and test-taking skills. You will identify areas to focus your studies through a pre-test, track your progress through a post-test, and participate in a webinar, which walks you through the process of submitting your application to PMI®. After class, you will continue to prep for the exam through our online PM PowerTrac exam simulator.
- Take and pass the PMP® Professional Exam
- Qualify for the 35 hours of education required by PMI® to sit for the exam
- Be familiar with the PMBOK Guide® which is a key source of information for the PMP®
- Develop a strategy to study for and pass the PMP® exam
- About the PMP® Exam
- Foundational Concepts
- Lifecycles, Organizational Structures, and Project Selection
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.