PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
As the most widely-recognized certification for project managers, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) can take your career to the next level. Passing the PMP® Exam requires project management knowledge, intensive preparation, and test-taking skills. You will identify areas to focus your studies through a pre-test, track your progress through a post-test, and participate in a webinar, which walks you through the process of submitting your application to PMI®. After class, you will continue to prep for the exam through our online PM PowerTrac exam simulator.
- Take and pass the PMP® Professional Exam
- Qualify for the 35 hours of education required by PMI® to sit for the exam
- Be familiar with the PMBOK Guide® which is a key source of information for the PMP®
- Develop a strategy to study for and pass the PMP® exam
- About the PMP® Exam
- Foundational Concepts
- Lifecycles, Organizational Structures, and Project Selection
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who should attend
This course is intended for intermediate level program and project managers.