Who should attend
The course has been designed for marketing professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs looking to develop effective marketing campaign planning skills.
About the course
CIM has created this new online course to help you improve the way you plan and implement marketing campaigns. You will gain insights into the campaign planning process, including how to analyse your market position, set campaign objectives, develop a campaign plan, deliver your campaign, monitor performance, optimise your digital channels and evaluate campaign performance.
This flexible course is built around 20 hours of online content, it includes seven core modules, best-practice case studies, articles on the latest marketing insight and a collection of useful marketing guides and templates. You will have full access to course content for twelve months.
- Planning a campaign: How to create a campaign plan, develop customer value propositions and models of communication
- Situation analysis: How to evaluate both the internal and external marketing environments and create a SWOT analysis
- Campaign development: How to set campaign objectives, select media channels and assess organisational capabilities
- Campaign implementation: Tools to support campaign planning and how to gain stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring campaigns: Forecasting, measuring effectiveness, testing techniques and developing dashboards
- Campaign evaluation: Identify the key metrics to measure performance and inform future campaign development
- Digital optimisation: How to improve conversion rates and create a conversion optimisation plan
Login details will be sent by email within 24 hours of booking. Where bookings are made outside of office hours, login details will be sent the next working day.
For the best experience we recommend using Google Chrome or Apple Safari when using a mobile device. Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding technical requirements.
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.