Who should attend
- Final year students who want to accelerate their career their career in Digital Marketing
- Sales professionals who want to transition into Digital Marketing
- Professionals from traditional marketing background who want to augment their skill set
- Business owners and self- employed professionals who want to grow their business online
About the course
India's Most Comprehensive Digital Marketing Program
The Post Graduate Program in Strategic Digital Marketing is exclusively designed for young graduates and mid-career professionals who seek to accelerate their career in the field of Digital Marketing. In this 6-month intensive and experiential program, learners will engage with experts through online recorded content, live mentorship classes, and get exposure to hands-on tools in digital marketing. Towards the end the learners will undertake a comprehensive mentored capstone project in the field of digital marketing.
The program begins by building a strong foundation in marketing fundamentals and customer insights so that learners can execute digital marketing strategies and also play a key role in defining and shaping the digital marketing strategy of their team or organization.
Learners will also learn about all the modes of marketing and develop critical thinking to decide on which channels will be most suitable as they design the campaign.
The Future is Digital
- Ad spending in the Digital Advertising market is projected to reach US$355,784m in 2020
- Online Advertising to increase by 30% Year-on-Year
- Digital marketing is the sought-after skill set with 61% hiring managers reporting that they would hire for these skills
- Estimated spends to grow to $517 billion in Digital media advertisement by the end of 2023.
The curriculum has been designed by faculty from Great Lakes and leading industry leaders. The teaching and content in the course are by faculty from Great Lakes and other practicing management professionals from leading companies. The capstone projects are approved by world renowned Great Lakes Faculty.
Pre-work to Launch
Create your own Digital Property (Blog/Website/Social Media Page/YouTube Channel) that you can use during the course in order to learn concepts.
Customer Understanding and Insights
- Marketing mix
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Consumer decision making process
- Understanding Competitors
The Digital Marketing Framework
- Customer engagement and tactics
- Behavioural approaches to marketing
- Customer understanding, segmentation and behaviour
- Buyers Persona
Customer Acquisition and Engagement Strategy
- Branding, positioning and marketing messaging
- Creating ad copies across formats
- Landing page design
- Design thinking
- User interaction design and experience(UI-UX)
- Mastering Storytelling
- Developing your brand Voice
- Content Planning and auditing
- Google adwords/search marketing
- Display marketing
- Youtube marketing
- Linkedin marketing
- Facebook and Instagram marketing
- Programmatic buying
- Other Channels(Twitter, Microsoft Ads)
Social Brand Management
- Social media strategy across platforms(Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Quora)
- Online reputation management
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
Customer Nurturing Strategy and Digital Marketing Tactics
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Basics
- On page SEO
- Linking/ Navigation
- Site crawlability and other factors
- Off Page SEO
- SEO Case Study
- Tool Demonstration
Email and Affiliate Marketing
- Designing effective emails
- Marketing automation
- SMS marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- How to Start an Affiliate Marketing Program?
- Affiliate Marketing Strategy and Use Cases
- Affiliate Marketing Pitfalls
- App install and app store optimization
- App engagement and analytics
- Setting up a Whatsapp Marketing Campaign
- Mobile Ad Ecosystem
Marketing Analytics and Campaign Management
User Retention and Engagement
- Measuring marketing effectiveness (CAC, LTV, ROI, churn, marketing spend mix)
- User retention and engagement strategy
- Google analytics
- Omni channel marketing and analytics
- A/B testing and optimization
- Social media analytics
- Media planning - Media mix
- Campaign budgeting
- Reporting and creating dashboards
Capstone Project Career Assistance : Resume building, Mock interviews, 1 : 1 mentorship Great Lakes Executive Learning Certificate
Digital Marketing Course | Online Digital Marketing Certificate Program | Digital Marketing Training - Great Learning
With over 26 years of rich experience, Prof. Umashankar Venkatesh is an educational entrepreneur, who has helped launch many institutions of higher learning in his career. He has helped set-up five institutions of higher learning in India, both public and private, enacting key leadership roles in...
Dr. Mathew is a PhD from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), MBA – Marketing from BIT-Mesra, Ranchi, BA Economics from Lucknow University and brings with him 18 years of industry experience followed by 9 years of B-School academic experience. Teaching Areas: Consumer Behaviour, Product and...
Anirban has about 20 years of expertise in brand advisory and integrated marketing communications. His breadth of experience covers media, marketing research, financial markets, brand consulting, and of course, strategic planning with organizations like The Statesman, MalayalaManorama, SHCIL, Shi...
Founder & CEO @ Anveya Living Pvt. Ltd. - Driving awareness and product choices for conscious, healthy and eco-friendly living. Co-Founder @ Adby Ventures - Offering Media Intelligence and Anti-Fraud Solutions to marketers & business leaders. Marketing & Analytics Head @ FirstCry - Le...
I am a digital marketing evangelist with career spanning various product segments like Luxury Automotive (BMW), Consumer Electronics (Intel, HP, Dell) Corporate Branding (HCL), Fashion/Apparel (John Players), Contact Lenses (Bausch + Lomb) etc. Currently spearhead the Communications for multiple...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.