Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior executives and directors who want to become better at using themselves as an instrument to communicate and inspire
- Those who recognise blind spots that may hold them back
- Executives who need to become better at taking people with them
- Those who feel at a crossroads within their career
- Highflyers who need to achieve a healthier work life balance.
About the course
Cranfield's longest running programme, which has in its different forms benefitted and inspired executives since 1980. Realise your leadership potential through in-depth self-examination.
This programme is for senior executives who wish to develop their leadership potential through in-depth self-examination. It provides a transformational experience, which will allow you to find your own authentic style of leadership, be more comfortable with ambiguity and improve your understanding of people. It takes you on an intensive journey of personal development and self -awareness to create an experience that will have a lasting impact on the ways in which you lead. By the end of the programme you will have expanded your emotional comfort zone.
What you will learn
- A more genuine, open, and sensitive style of leadership
- An improved understanding of how your behaviour impacts on others
- A better ability to empathise and understand why others behave as they do
- An understanding of how to manage yourself and others under pressure
- Increased emotional intelligence, focus and direction
- An increased ability to develop and support others.
- Learn how to use your own unique story and life experience to inspire your leadership
- Explore deep-seated attitudes and beliefs to give you insights to build on your strengths, shift unhelpful attitudes and create more choice in how you behave
- Use depth psychology, group participation, feedback and individual development time to create a lasting impact both in and outside work.
Ido has an established reputation for over 35 years, as an expert in developing self –awareness and emotional intelligence in organisations. He is a Dutchman, living in the UK since 1979 and a Visiting Fellow of Cranfield School of Management. He pioneered the in-depth personal development work ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.