Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Developing leaders to shape organisations and navigate complexity
Develop your skills as a leader to manage the complexities of 21st-century business. The Diploma in Organisational Leadership is designed for strategic leaders who want to develop their organisations in a global, changing environment and understand culture, complexity and strategic decision making.
This lively, interactive, part-time diploma provides the academic rigour of a specialised Oxford masters-level qualification in a format that is designed to suit busy executives. The programme consists of four modules, each lasting four days, over one year.
- Complete a masters-level qualification alongside your current role
- Gain international leadership insights and strategic management skills
- Build your professional networks with fellow business leaders from across the world
- Boost your confidence and credibility at board-level
To your organisation
- Develop leaders who shape teams, and groups of teams, for organisational success
- Gain practical solutions to lead organisational development and change programmes and navigate the complexities of strategy design
- Retain and develop top achievers and high-potential employees
- Tap into game-changing research
- Managing change
- Motivation and incentives
- Groups and teams
- Managing with power
- Personality and leadership coaching
The strategic mindset
- Goals and strategies
- Competitive advantage
- Industry analysis
- Strategy and change
- Global strategy
- Managing the multibusiness enterprise
The strategic leader
- Leading through networks and relationships
- Leadership as a psychological construct
- Charisma and influence
- Leadership, legitimacy and reputation
- Individual and organisational decision making
Leading organisational change
- Designing effective organisations
- The challenges of growth and globalisation
- Transformation and organisational change
- Leading mergers
- Managing complexity and performance
Who should attend
This programme is designed for experienced professionals, with five or more years' work experience. Participants are likely to be working in a senior managerial role and want to develop themselves and their organisation.
We welcome enquiries from potential applicants and would be happy to discuss the programme with you in more detail and review your CV.
Trust the experts
Sue Dopson is the Academic Director of the Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership, Associate Dean of Faculty at Saïd Business School, a Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford, and Visiting Professor at the University of Alberta, Canada. She is a noted specialist on the personal and organ...
Teppo Felin is a Professor of Strategy at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. His areas of expertise include strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation, complex systems and competitive advantage. Teppo’s highly acclaimed and award-winning research has been published in top journals such ...
Timothy Morris is Professor of Management Studies at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Tim’s research and teaching activities mainly focus on the increasingly important field of professional service firms (PSFs) in which he is acknowledged as a leading international expert. PSFs are hu...
Dr Michael Smets is Associate Professor in Management and Organisation Studies and a Research Fellow at Green Templeton College. He is also a member of the Centre for Professional Service Firms, based at Saïd Business School. Michael’s research focuses on professional service firms (PSFs), espec...
The Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership