Oxford Diploma in Organisational Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Said Business School.Full disclaimer.
Developing leaders to shape organisations and navigate complexity
Develop your skills as a leader to manage the complexities of 21st-century business. The Diploma in Organisational Leadership is designed for strategic leaders who want to develop their organisations in a global, changing environment and understand culture, complexity and strategic decision making.
This lively, interactive, part-time diploma provides the academic rigour of a specialised Oxford masters-level qualification in a format that is designed to suit busy executives. The programme consists of four modules, each lasting four days, over one year.
- Complete a masters-level qualification alongside your current role
- Gain international leadership insights and strategic management skills
- Build your professional networks with fellow business leaders from across the world
- Boost your confidence and credibility at board-level
To your organisation
- Develop leaders who shape teams, and groups of teams, for organisational success
- Gain practical solutions to lead organisational development and change programmes and navigate the complexities of strategy design
- Retain and develop top achievers and high-potential employees
- Tap into game-changing research
- Managing change
- Motivation and incentives
- Groups and teams
- Managing with power
- Personality and leadership coaching
The strategic mindset
- Goals and strategies
- Competitive advantage
- Industry analysis
- Strategy and change
- Global strategy
- Managing the multibusiness enterprise
The strategic leader
- Leading through networks and relationships
- Leadership as a psychological construct
- Charisma and influence
- Leadership, legitimacy and reputation
- Individual and organisational decision making
Leading organisational change
- Designing effective organisations
- The challenges of growth and globalisation
- Transformation and organisational change
- Leading mergers
- Managing complexity and performance
Who should attend
This programme is designed for experienced professionals, with five or more years' work experience. Participants are likely to be working in a senior managerial role and want to develop themselves and their organisation.
We welcome enquiries from potential applicants and would be happy to discuss the programme with you in more detail and review your CV.