Who should attend
Professionals, who work in the field of reporting, risk management, credit and bank management and experts who are in charge of internal auditing and financial accounting.
About the course
- Learn the basics of banking regulation (institutions involved and their respective responsibilities) and introduce reporting forms
- Understand the general structure, definitions and rules of own funds requirements
- Learn the methodology to calculate the own funds for the different categories of requirements (market, credit, etc.)
- Developments in banking regulation
- Fundamental and structure of regulation
- Banking book and trading book
- Reporting forms (Overview)
Own Funds Requirements
- Structure of own funds/general requirements
- Overview of the equity requirements
- Capital buffer
- Own funds requirements credit risk
- Own funds requirements market risk
- Own funds requirements operational risk
- Own funds requirements settlement and advance performance risk
- Own funds requirements adjustment to the credit assessment
Interactive lecture, practical exercises, case studies
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.