Organizational Learning in Action (OLA)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IMD Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
- Develop a strategy for corporate learning that is aligned with your corporate strategy
- Discover the latest trends in executive learning including the use of new technologies
- Acquire techniques to become more effective and influence your key stakeholders
- Refine your approach for marketing and branding your learning entity and its offer
Make organizational learning a key driver of business growth
Are you sometimes challenged on the return on investment of corporate learning? Does your top management look to you for new learning solutions in an increasingly complex and digital world?
Your role as corporate learning professional has become more complex and as such requires increasingly a keen understanding of business, strategy, education and technology.
This new complexity calls you to run learning as a business and to promote it as such to the multiple stakeholders involved.
Organizational Learning in Action (OLA) empowers you to develop and implement successful learning strategies across your organization, and drive business growth as a result.
Your learning journey in 3 steps
Ahead of the program
Before joining us on campus, you will engage in a detailed diagnosis of your organization's learning strategy and practices. You will watch pre-program webinars and read preparation materials, so that when you are at IMD we have a head start.
Your campus experience
The program employs a range of methods including:
- Real-life cases of companies that implemented successful corporate learning practices
- Dialogues with Chief Learning Officers and learning experts
- Simulations and experiential learning
- Peer coaching and small group discussions
Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to apply the ideas and concepts you learn to your own company's situation and to benefit from the diverse experience of your corporate learning peers and faculty.
Back at work
You continue working on your specific challenges in learning tandems and become a member of the IMD corporate learning community for the sharing of emerging new practices and tools.
Join IMD’s professional alumni network
Once you complete an IMD program, you join IMD’s alumni network, an outstanding global community of global business leaders who will support you long-term.
Who should attend
This program is ideal for you if you are a senior learning leader looking to expand your impact on business performance and organizational results.
Your responsibilities typically cover areas such as learning, talent management, human resources, management development, technical training and learning technologies.