Organizational Excellence Through Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
Organizational excellence means the whole gamut of corporate management and the way the entire organization is run and, creating a world-class organization in the process. The programme aims at providing insights into the multiple routes, paths and drives which have been created by world-class organizations in successfully reaching the peaks of excellence. It also provides an empirical analysis of leadership, a simple and practical conceptual model of what leadership is, and an actionable guide to develop competitive spirit, achieve sustained performance, attain durable influencing capacity, enable others in bringing change, assist in actualization of human potential in all roles and at all levels. It provides ideas, opinions, experiences, beliefs, perspectives and futuristic thoughts of some of the finest management and business brains which are of immense value to any leader striving to succeed in today’s complex business environment.
This programme also talks of tools, techniques and strategies to increase creative ability of individuals and organizations besides providing strategies for developing a broad framework of enabling factors, at the individual and organizational levels for institutionalizing innovation.
The programme will be woven around the following themes:
- Exploring Organisational Excellence
- Purpose of Organizations
- Creative Excellence
- Inspirational Leadership
- Innovative, Intuitive and Inclusive Leadership
- Competitive Advantage through Tacit Knowledge
- Leadership Communication
- Coping with Stress from Within
- Getting Insights on how to practise excellence, innovation and inclusion in managing various stakeholders
- Learning appropriate strategies for honing leadership skills and values
- Practicing leadership communication and conflict management effectively
- Understanding the ingredients of becoming excellent leaders besides learning strategies for coping with stress
- Appreciating the inevitability of providing excellent products and services
- Managing human resources effectively
Who should attend
Senior and middle level executives in public and private sector companies * Service sector executives including education, tourism and hotel industry. * CEOs and top management executives of family-owned business houses * Heads of NGOs, entrepreneurs and heads of startups * Consultants in the area of human resource management and organisational development * Administrators and executives in responsible positions in any organization interested in taking their organizations from good to great.