Who should attend
- Executives who must collaborate with internal and external stakeholders who are part of an increasingly diverse business workforce
- Managers and leaders who seek to capture the benefits of diversity for their teams in order to enhance organizational effectiveness
About the course
In an increasingly diverse workplace, every individual offers a unique contribution. Organizational Excellence Through Diversity shows you how to raise your organization’s effectiveness by fostering inclusivity and tapping into the power of multiple perspectives. By doing so, you can attract top talent, empower employees to perform at their highest levels, and drive business results.
HOW IT WORKS
Explore how the many ways multi-perspective collaboration raises organizational effectiveness both internally and with external audiences. Learn the value of social capital, the impact of unconscious bias, and how to quickly adapt your communication style to amplify performance.
This three-day short course helps executives, managers, and team leaders capture the benefits of diversity to enhance organizational effectiveness and innovation. This course applies to the C-Suite Certificate with a concentration in Change Management and qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite and Advanced Certificates, and the Roberto C. Goizueta Certificate.
Professional Development Goals
- Leverage Diversity – Build empathy, understanding, and awareness of the value of diversity through action-based Fear+less Dialogues™ hosted by the Center for Civil & Human Rights.
- Enhance Engagement – Learn how to build employee engagement through a culture of inclusivity and empowerment that inspires loyalty, retains top talent, and amplifies performance.
- Build Effective Teams – Develop a concrete plan for incorporating new skills, methodology, and hiring practices into your organization’s context.
Biography Andrea Hershatter is Senior Associate Dean and Director of the BBA Program in Emory''s Goizueta Business School. She has led this program for approximately two decades and has helped to achieve nine consecutive Businessweek ranking in the Top 10, a distinction held by only four undergra...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.