Whether you attended the Owner/President Management (OPM) program at Harvard Business School last year or many years ago, the excitement of learning and growing at HBS—and collaborating and networking with other entrepreneurial business leaders—is tangible. Now you can reignite the energy of those nine weeks in a new rapid-fire, four-day program!
Designed exclusively for OPM alumni, this is an incredible opportunity to explore the latest global trends and digital innovations. You will dive into exciting new case studies that reflect today's unique entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities. In the process, you'll reunite with classmates and program faculty—and forge new bonds with a diverse group of accomplished alumni from other OPM cohorts.
Immersed in nine intensive sessions with OPM faculty, guest speakers, and other successful OPM alumni, you will explore how the world's top entrepreneurial business leaders are starting new ventures, driving operational excellence, and capitalizing on disruptive innovation. As you join in on the global conversation, you will have the opportunity to rekindle old alliances and spark new connections through cross-cohort collaboration.
Broaden your global perspective and entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Learn how innovative global operators are changing buyer behavior and transforming bold ideas into new products and services
- Explore emerging industry trends and discover new ways to capitalize on digital disruption in today's competitive global marketplace
- Examine the unique leadership challenges and market opportunities facing entrepreneurs as they launch new ventures and compete across borders
Reenergize and reignite your passion for learning
- Dive into highly interactive case study discussions that unfold in real time
- Recharge and bring new leadership insights and ideas back to your enterprise
- Reunite with OPM classmates and faculty and make new business connections
- Tap into the myriad resources and networks of the OPM global community
Expand your personal and professional network
- Continue to develop your network by living and working with entrepreneurial business leaders from diverse backgrounds, industries, and countries across the globe
- Build new relationships with a cross-cohort of OPM peers who can provide fresh insights into the unique business challenges you face as an entrepreneurial leader
Your Program Agenda
The OPM Renew program is a powerful learning and networking opportunity that will broaden your entrepreneurial mindset, strategic vision, and global connections. You'll gain fresh insights into the unique business challenges facing new ventures and established enterprises—and explore new strategies for turning disruptive innovation into a global competitive advantage.
Immersed in nine intensive sessions over four days, you will take part in fast-moving case studies and highly interactive debates and discussions. Other program highlights include:
- Attending a Welcome Address by the Dean followed by a lively conversation with OPM alumni and faculty
- Participating in a special case study that features an OPM protagonist who will facilitate debate and discussion
- Interacting with distinguished guest speakers who will share insights on entrepreneurial and industry challenges
- Networking with OPM alumni, faculty, and the Dean at a special Celebration Dinner at the end of the program
- Advancing your business agenda and leadership growth
- Balancing business objectives with your personal goals
- Driving business transformation through advanced digital marketing strategies
- Spearheading change and supporting a truly innovative business culture
- Reevaluating your company's key drivers and go-to-market options
- Reassessing functional strategy, business-unit strategy, and strategy implementation
- Rethinking the economic, political, and social forces shaping the global landscape
- Identifying and seizing opportunities locally, regionally, and internationally
- Addressing competitive threats and positioning the enterprise for ongoing success
Who should attend
This innovative new program is offered exclusively to alumni of the Owner/President Management program. Eligible participants must have completed OPM Unit 3 in good standing.