Oxford Management Centre
Operational Excellence – Managing Performance in the Oil Gas & Petrochemical Industry
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This is not an acceptable answer for Oil, Gas & Petrochemical operations where you and your business are wanting to increase output at lower costs, improve safety and reduce risks.
This highly interactive Oxford seminar answers the how? It will equip you with the relevant tools and techniques to manage the whole life cycle of improvements to move along the operational excellence journey.
Utilizing real examples, you will work through the operational excellence journey so that you can apply this on day one of your return to work.
- Identify, prioritize and link improvement activities to the organization’s objectives
- Analyze the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and ‘Voice of the Process’ to align changes to customer and operational requirements
- Engage stakeholders to collectively remove waste and optimize the whole ‘Value Stream’
- Select the appropriate methods and tools within the improvement framework
- Influence organizational culture and employee behavior to support Operational Excellence
- Develop your Communication and Influencing Skills on Need for Change
- Identify Stakeholders and Manage their Expectations
- Apply Critical Thinking Techniques to Data Driven Decision Making
- Gain an Understanding of LEAN Tools and their Application to Oil, Gas & Petroleum Industry
- Know How to Select and Prioritize Improvement Projects aligned with Department, Function and Company Goals
- Examine Criticality the Process Performance and Identify its Waste
- Understand the Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of Continuous Improvement
- Learn and Be Able to Apply the Voice of the Process and Voice of the Customer
- Able to Demonstrate the Link of Operational Excellence Activities to Bottom Line Results
- Ensure that the Gains made in Operational Performance are Sustainable
- Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement
Who should attend
All individuals who have a stake in identifying and improving operational performance within a regulated and safety focused environment, including:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Quality and H&S Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff