Who should attend
- General managers;
- Marketing and sales managers;
- Finance managers;
- Human resource managers;
- Data related project managers;
- Digital transformation professionals;
- Technology leaders;
- Engineering leads;
- Change Managers
About the course
Leverage analytics for better business decisions and innovation to impact your bottom-line. This is an online masterclass, it will take between 5-7 hours to complete. Delegates have four months to complete.
Predictive analytics is about the use of data and algorithms leveraging machine learning, deep learning and neural networks among others to forecast the future based on historical data. The objective is to go beyond the knowledge and understanding of the past, and looking into the future of what may happen.
- Understanding the Big Data landscape: Where are we? Why predictive analytics matter?;
- Distinguishing between descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics?;
- How to move between the phases?
- Barriers and challenges to implementation; and
- Tools and techniques to leverage internal data.
How you will benefit
- Understanding the value of predictive analytics in a rapidly changing field – so how value is derived from predictive analytics;
- Framework bespoke to the application of tools and techniques for bottom-line impact using predictive analytics;
- Understand the key ingredients to leverage predictive analytics: Why and how of predictive analytics;
- Build effective predictive analytics use cases;
Profile Manoj Chiba is a management professional with over 10 years of senior management experience. He is currently the principal consultant and data analyst specialist for ATBM Advisory. His passion is driving the triple bottom line through evidence-based research and some of the work inclu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.