Who should attend
Board members, executives, people in communication and anyone wants to know more about the role of reputation in today's business landscape.
About the course
Everybody is talking about reputation management but depending on who you are talking to, it means different things. A 5 hour online masterclass to complete at your own time and pace. On completion delegates receive a certificate of attendance and a digital credential to use on their LinkedIn profile. What we can all agree on is that there is a strong link between reputation and market performance.
The global health emergency has shown that leaders with strong reputations built on integrity, consistency, transparency, honesty and reliability, have consistently been supported by their stakeholders.
We will delve into the importance of reputation management and the various aspects of successfully driving it. Why reputation management? Because up to 25% of the value of a business that's about to be sold can be quantified by its reputation, and that of its leaders.
But reputation is complex. In this masterclass, you'll be exposed to the science of reputation management, why it's a no brainer in these trying times, and how you can use a proven methodology to transform your own reputation and your organisation's – rebuilding from the inside out.
We will share with you case studies, success stories, and decades worth of experience in working with the country's top executives.
What you will learn:
- Defining authentic reputation management, the activities that may be undertaken in the management of reputation, and the issues that are addressed by reputation management.
- The roles of culture and transparency, and the importance of aligning authentic corporate culture with corporate business practices to reduce the potential for crises to occur.
- How ethical core values and a strong organisational approach to ethics can help to protect and insulate an organisation's reputation during a crisis.
- How to take a proactive approach to building and maintaining a positive reputation with customers, employees, investors, and suppliers
- How thought leaders can tap into their talent, expertise, experience, and passion to consistently investigate and accurately answer the big questions on the minds of their target audience and stakeholders.
- The tools for building a reputation management strategy.
- Why effective leadership is fundamental to reputation management and why it is vital to lead with heart, with empathy and with directness.
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.