Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Operation Managers, Business Unit Managers, and Business Professionals who want to learn the use cases and benefits of AI powered intelligent business reasoning systems and core concepts.
- IT Managers, Enterprise Architects, Application Solution Architects, System Integrators, and Technology Consultants who want to design and integrate hybrid business reasoning solutions
- IT Analysts who need optimize business resource management using artificial intelligence
- Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Data Specialists who want to use AI techniques to reinforce data analytics.
- IT professionals who want to practice contemporary AI toolsets
About the course
How can you capitalise on the use of Artificial Intelligence – Reasoning Systems to drive innovation and efficiency in your organisation? This 5-day course enables participants to understand the relevant knowledge needed to architect and/or lead teams executing intelligent system projects to reason, simulate, and optimise complex business problems. For example, how to predict future workload and staffing requirements by area, designation, skill and/or role; and how to dynamically redeploy workforce based on unplanned events (sick leave, workload and customer orders fluctuations) in real-time.
Through a mix of lectures reinforced by case examples, participants will acquire comprehensive knowledge of artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, including search, scheduling, optimisation, constraint satisfaction, evolutionary computation, and data mining. Participants will also get hands-on learning to integrate hybrid reasoning systems using computer tools (with some programming) to solve complex and time consuming problems.
This course is for business managers, data specialists, consultants, IT professionals and business professionals interested in learning how reasoning systems with AI optimization techniques can be applied into an organization to drive innovation, efficiency and identify competitive advantages.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify real world business use cases and applications of advanced intelligent reasoning systems.
- Integrate advanced artificial intelligence enablers in reasoning systems, including heuristic search, constraint satisfaction, simulation assisted learning, evolutionary computation, optimization, planning, system integration, programming, data mining and machine learning algorithms.
- Decompose complex business/industry scenarios into sub problems to be solved by assembling cooperative intelligent subsystems.
- Architect hybrid reasoning system by evaluating suitable artificial intelligence techniques and system integration techniques to solve complex problem under business constraints.
What Will Be Covered
This course will cover:
- Reasoning Systems Overview
- Uninformed Search Techniques
- Search Representation Workshop
- Informed Search Techniques
- Search Based Intelligent Applications
- Search Reasoning Workshop
- Reasoning using Optimization Techniques
- Optimization Based Intelligent Applications
- Optimization Workshop
- Knowledge Discovery Using Data Mining / Computer Algorithms
- Knowledge Discovery Intelligent Applications
- Knowledge Discovery Workshop
- Hybrid Reasoning Systems
- Hybrid Reasoning Systems Workshop
- Course Assessment
Zhenzhen has been with Institute of Systems Science, NUS, since 2006. She currently lectures in the Master of Technology programme in the areas of case-based reasoning, text mining, KBS development, hybrid KBS, and formal specification. Prior to joining ISS, she was a senior research engineer at ...
Dr. Zhu Fangming is with the Institute of Systems Science of the National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS). He currently lectures in the Master of Technology programme in the areas of evolutionary computation, neural networks and data mining. Prior to joining ISS, he was a postdoctoral fellow i...
GU Zhan (Sam) lectures Master of Technology programme in the areas of data science, machine intelligence, soft computing, and applied deep learning. Prior to joining ISS, he was in New Zealand running Kudos Data start-up, which focussed on training programs to democratize artificial intelligence ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.