Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is for IT or business professionals who already have project-level business analysis experience but who are new to strategic-level enterprise business analysis that take digital innovations and trends into account. Relevant practising professionals include:
- Digital leaders
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
About the course
Today’s digital era demands new perspectives, new digital skills, and new ways of thinking to help businesses stay relevant in the dynamic digital environment. Regardless of industry or sector, organisations need to develop strategic plans that are responsive and agile to key digital business drivers including new market growth opportunities, customer experience or operational excellence to help them remain stay competitive in the new Digital Economy.
To take a proactive role in driving business change and delivering real business value with the right digital solution, Digital Professionals must have the skills to understand their organisation’s end-customers’ needs and the environment that it operates within. This Digital Business Analysis course will elevate the business analysis skills of participants with a holistic and enterprise perspective and to consider how organisations are increasingly being disrupted and transformed by the pervasive use of digital technologies along with the rise of disruptive business models.
This course will equip the participants with the knowledge and techniques on how to become more customer centric, data-driven, and agile as they perform business analysis activities. The participants will also learn how to exploit platform business models and ecosystems to enhance their company’s business value.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and analyse the organisation’s digital business, the industry and environment in the digital economy.
- Identify and develop innovative opportunities through strategic analysis, the use of platform business models and an inclusive digital ecosystem.
- Evaluate new ways of thinking to interpret data, connecting ideas and guide collaborative decision-making to solve complex problems.
- Evaluate analysis tools and techniques to identify and justify portfolio initiatives that can fully support the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Identify and design a highly customer centric and innovative business model.
- Identify and build agile and lean strategies that can maximise value for customers in fast changing environment, with speed and flexibility.
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to Digital Business Analysis
- Digital Environment Scanning
- Platform Thinking
- Strategic & Portfolio Thinking
- Business Innovation & Design Thinking
- Data & Architecture Thinking
- Lean & Agile Thinking
Sharon has 20 years of career in Information Technology (IT), with vast experience in Retail and Telecommunication industries. She is an experienced technology leader who had worked in multinational companies for Asia Pacific region and excel at strategic planning, business engagement and portfol...
Dr Ng Pan-Wei has been coaching teams and organizations since 2000 in the areas of agile, lean, architecture, innovation and digital. His clients include the likes of Samsung (Seoul), Sony (Tokyo), Huawei Technologies (China). Dr Ng believes in continuous improvement and innovation in everything ...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.