This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The process to release software to users is often painful, risky and time consuming. Continuous Delivery can help large organisations to become lean, agile and innovative by having reliable and low risks releases, making it possible to adapt continuous updates in line with user feedback, market shifts and changes to business strategies.
As a result, the entire delivery process is accelerated while improving the quality. Teams from test, support, development and operations function and work together as one delivery team.
This course aims to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of DevOps Engineering and Automation concepts, best practices and tools and Agile Continuous Delivery methods.
Participants will learn both the theoretical concepts and practical modules in lectures and hands-on workshops.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
The main objective of this course is to teach methods for DevOps Engineering and Automation, including continuously delivering software in the agile way.
Upon completion of the course, participants would be able to:
- Apply Agile practices for software delivery
- Implement DevOps practices within the Agile method of software delivery
- Implement Software Configuration Management activities using tools
- Implement Software Build Management using leading tools
- Implement Agile Automated Testing using a leading tool
- Perform Automated Testing using the tools in the Agile development environment
- Evaluate the need for continuous integration (CI) and build a CI system
- Perform Continuous Integration methods
- Apply and Implement Continuous Delivery techniques in an Agile environment
- Perform Continuous Delivery using an automated continuous integration approach
- Implement cloud DevOps automation pipeline tools on a leading Cloud platform
What Will Be Covered
This course will cover:
- Agile Development
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Build Management
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (includes Application Release Automation)
- Agile Automated Testing
- Infrastructure as Code
- Containers and Container Management
- Business metrics and dashboards
- End-to-end DevOps Engineering and Automation
- There will be hands-on workshop on the above topics.
Who should attend
This is an intermediate course, suitable for :
- Delivery Managers
- Configuration Managers
- Project Leaders
- Software Developers
- Software Designers
- ·others who need to implement DevOps Engineering and Automation methods in their project
- Have experience in software development
- Be Familiar with Software Configuration Management
- Be experienced in installing and configuring software
- Know Shell scripting
- Have experience deploying code to production
Trust the experts
Chandra has a wide experience in Software Quality Management as a SQA and SEPG involved in identifying, developing, implementing, verifying the adherence, assessing the effectiveness and improving of the organizational standard software processes with reference to the SW CMM & CMMI Dev Models...
Founded an EduTech company. Preparing young ones with coding in all aspect not only software but integration with robotics, devices and anything that have a micro controller chip waiting for us to command them to perform any task. My time it was computer age, newer generation into mobile and futu...