Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Marketing practitioners
- Data analysts
About the course
This course is intended for both ICT and non-ICT professionals who had previous knowledge and experience in customer analytics, and who seek to enhance their analytical techniques. The course is suitable for those who have an active interest in customer analytics and attended basic training in data analytics. Participants will be provided with knowledge in advanced analytics, as well as the practice of using analytical tools. Through a blended learning approach involving hands-on activities, participants will learn how to apply advanced customer analytics at their workplace.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply dimension reduction and clustering techniques to create actionable customer groups and informed marketing strategy
- Apply statistical methods to develop propensity models to optimise marketing budgets and run campaigns
- Apply Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) estimation according to business needs
What Will Be Covered
- Use of dimension reduction techniques and clustering techniques to convert internal and external customer data into manageable and meaningful market segments
- Application of statistical methods to develop propensity models which will help companies to optimise marketing budgets and run campaigns with improved conversion rate at a much lower cost
- Prediction of Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) according to different business scenarios and how to use it to design customer loyalty strategies
- Discussion of case studies
- Hands-on exercises using SPSS/JMP/R
Lectures and workshops
Rita as a seasoned analytics professional has 25+ years of experience in Financial Services, Insurance and Market Research specializing in Scoring (operational & regulatory), Risk Management, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Strategy Development, Analytics Infrastructure, Analytics team managem...
Nirmal is an Analytics professional with 18 years of experience in building practices from ground up in Asia. He has Co-founded and successfully exited from two Analytics companies. The first was Fractal Analytics, India’s leading third party analytics provider and the second: Mobius Innovations,...
David Hufton graduated from Kings College, Cambridge in 1975, and went on to complete an MSc in Statistics at Imperial College, London. Since then he has worked for a wide spectrum of companies during his forty years in Industry, including Aerospace companies, IT companies Government Departments ...
16 years of experience in marketing insights and analytics across Asia, with special focus on consumer, retailing, brand research and policy development and evaluation. Expertise to integrate data from multiple sources. Extensively worked on segmentation, brand positioning, pricing decision, ROI,...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available