Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Marketing practitioners and data analysts preferably with more than two years of experience
- Professionals who have an active interest in customer analytics
- Marketing Managers, CRM Managers, Senior Marketing Analysts and Marketing Analysts
- Business Development Managers, Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts
- Data Managers, Senior Data Analysts, Senior Information Analysts, and Information Analysts
About the course
Advanced Customer Analytics course aims to equip participants on methodologies beyond the foundation topics taught in NICF- Customer Analytics (SF) and allow organisations to unlock the customer potential, by combining all the data necessary to help predict customer behaviour, enhance offerings, efficient campaign targeting for various customer segments and increase revenue in a holistic manner encompassing all the touchpoints of customer management. The course will provide the overview of recent developments in CRM to understand the sophistication level that can be achieved in this space.
This is a hands-on course that teaches you how to develop various customer targeting tools and strategies to deepen the relationship and methods to use them. Topics will be taught by practical workshops using combination of various software like SPSS statistics, SPSS Modeller, JMP and Excel.
This course is part of the Data Science and Graduate Certificate in Customer Analytics Practice Series offered by NUS-ISS. It is the second course in a series of three courses for the Graduate Certificate in Customer Analytics.
Candidates interested in Stackable Certificate Programme in Data Science must complete two Fundamental Certificates before registering for this certificate as this is a certificate at specialist level.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand latest developments in CRM
- Apply advanced predictive analytics methodologies to develop targeting tools for various customer segments and apply the tools for efficient campaign targeting.
- Learn how to estimate Customer Life Time Value or the customer revenue so that it can be used as an additional dimension for decision making together with analytics tools which will further enhance optimising marketing budget and increase profitability.
- Develop and apply attrition models and event triggers to retain customers and thus prevent revenue loss.
What Will Be Covered
- Latest developments in CRM
- Application of Customer Analytics in designing, developing and communicating offer effectively
- Deep Dive in Customer Lifetime Value/ Revenue calculation
- Response and Propensity Modelling for efficient campaign targeting
- Event Triggers and Attrition Modelling for customer retention management
Rita as a seasoned analytics professional has 25+ years of experience in Financial Services, Insurance and Market Research specializing in Scoring (operational & regulatory), Risk Management, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Strategy Development, Analytics Infrastructure, Analytics team managem...
Nirmal is an Analytics professional with 18 years of experience in building practices from ground up in Asia. He has Co-founded and successfully exited from two Analytics companies. The first was Fractal Analytics, India’s leading third party analytics provider and the second: Mobius Innovations,...
David Hufton graduated from Kings College, Cambridge in 1975, and went on to complete an MSc in Statistics at Imperial College, London. Since then he has worked for a wide spectrum of companies during his forty years in Industry, including Aerospace companies, IT companies Government Departments ...
16 years of experience in marketing insights and analytics across Asia, with special focus on consumer, retailing, brand research and policy development and evaluation. Expertise to integrate data from multiple sources. Extensively worked on segmentation, brand positioning, pricing decision, ROI,...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.