Who should attend
Digital Marketing teams, SEOs, Website managers, Ecommerce managers, Google Ads Buyers. People attending should have previous experience of Google (Universal) Analytics.
About the course
The latest Google Analytics 4 update focuses on helping marketers improve their understanding of how customers interact with business and develop deeper insights into campaign ROI.
The key features include:
- Insights powered by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Deeper audience integration with Google Ads
- Customer lifecycle-framed reporting
- More granular user data controls
- Customer-centric data measurements
- New navigation and reporting
- Cross domain measurements
- Enhanced ecommerce reporting
This practical course will teach you how to get the most out of GA4 while working on live Google Analytics feeds from commercial websites.
- What is Google Analytics 4 (GA4)?
- How is it different from Google (Universal) Analytics?
- Why setting up Google Analytics 4 now is important for 2021
- How to setup GA4 to run along with Google (Universal) Analytics
- How to use the next generation of reports to measure acquisition, engagement, monetisation and retention
- How to create new conversion events
- How to use the Analysis Hub to deep dive into your data using:
- Cohort analysis
- Funnel analysis
- Segment overlap
- Path analysis
- User explorer
- User lifetime
- The Future of Google Analytics
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.