New Managers’ Development Programme (NMDP)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The NMDP focuses on developing a participant’s skills and knowledge by enhancing their management and leadership competencies. It equips them with the confidence and the capabilities to respond effectively to current and future business challenges.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Equip yourself with the invaluable managerial skills that go hand-in-hand with self-awareness, enhanced people management, leadership and team skills that help new managers face various situations with confidence. You will not only learn how to successfully take on this new management role, but you’ll also gain the ability to manage information overload, track and manage productivity and communicate shared goals, priorities and values effectively. Over the course of 3 months, you will be equipped to:
- Interpret and understand the changing environment of business in the context of first-line management
- Develop self-awareness in terms of own leadership, team and managerial competencies
- Apply basic principles and practices to enhance managerial decision making
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Plan short and long-term goals, define work objectives and delegate effectively
Who should attend
This course is best suited to supervisors, team leaders, aspiring managers or those taking on management roles for the first time.