This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In working with colleagues, suppliers, and customers, different business requirements and interests are typical. Building productive, long-term relationships require the ability to address these various requirements and interests through principled negotiation. This program provides the information, techniques and practice to help achieve better agreements with customers, suppliers, colleagues and even difficult negotiators.
- Focus on interests and needs
- Negotiate on the merits of a problem
- Describe the win/win negotiation process and its benefits
- Explain the negotiation process from planning to face-to-face discussion
- Identify key skills, strategies and tactics needed to successfully negotiate
- Recognize the various types of power used in negotiation
- How to work with difficult negotiators
- Gain confidence
- Increase your understanding of and competence in negotiation
- Minimize the risk of losing what is important to you
- Increase the likelihood of reaching agreements that work for both parties
- Use methods and techniques that build long term relationships
- Develop better agreements for you and your organization