Who should attend
- Senior executives
- Small business owners
- Managers of all levels
- Rising supervisors
About the course
A two-day program that teaches dynamic negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
In this program, you’ll learn an analytic framework to help think more clearly about any negotiation you face and get feedback to help you become a better negotiator. Through a variety of exercises—starting with simple simulations that become increasingly complex—you will be able to immediately see the effects of different negotiation strategies for different scenarios
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- Ways for managing negotiations to maximize joint gain
- How to manage disputes and build consensus in ways that make you more valuable to your organization—and help the organization function more effectively
- Identify and recognize tactics used by other negotiators—and what strategies to employ in response
- Understanding how to leverage your strengths and overcome your weaknesses as a negotiator
- Methods for approaching multi-party negotiations and team negotiations
Brownlee O. Currey Professor of Management Subject Area(s): Organization Studies Professor Friedman specializes in negotiation, conflict resolution, Chinese management, and diversity. Negotiation.He has published articles on personality and negotiation, team-based negotiations, and Chinese neg...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.