Negotiating to Create Value
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Make the impossible possible
A successful negotiator can truly make a difference in every aspect of life. Return to the workplace with the ability to close deals whilst adding value for all parties involved.
The focus of this programme is on optimising your mindset and really changing your beliefs around negotiating. The success rate of your negotiations will increase significantly - not only by virtue of a stronger skills set, but also through a boost in confidence.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
Added value for you and your company:
- Optimise your mindset and change your beliefs about negotiation to be able to achieve win-win results and create value for both parties
- Diagnose your negotiation style using the unique NQ Scan and take your skills to the next level based on practical tips & tricks
- Boost your confidence by directly applying your newly gained knowledge in a safe learning environment
- Benefit from the academic and business experience of our negotiation experts
- Build a valuable network and be inspired by peers
The programme ‘Negotiating to Create Value’ has 5 modules. These modules consist of:
Module 1: Claiming your share
- What do I want to get out of the negotiation?
- Formulating your best alternative.
Module 2: Unlocking underlying interests
- What are the differences between positions and interests?
- Asking the right questions.
Module 3: Thinking out-of-the-box
- How to create value for both parties?
- The power of emotions.
Module 4: How to shape negotiations strategy
- What are 3D negotiations
- How to handle multi-party negotiations.
Module 5: Your personal negotiation style
- What are my strengths?
- How to tackle your weak spots.
Who should attend
- You are a generalist representing your organization
- You are a functional expert directly involved in negotiations
Recent job titles include: general manager, business development manager, HR manager, entrepreneur, sales manager...
- You lack confidence when stepping into negotiations
- You are unsatisfied with the outcome of your past negotiations
- You are looking for theoretical tactics to strengthen your position at the negotiation table