Who should attend
- Ministries of Defence
- Ministries of Interior and Internal Security
- Ministries of Foreign Affairs
- Armed forces
- Police forces
- Academic scholars
- Security professionals
- Security advisors
- Diplomats: Ambassadors/Attachés
- Embassy Personnel
About the course
This programme aims to enable participants to respond effectively to current security challenges in both international and national arenas. It offers a deeper understanding of combined operations and strategy management as well as broader aspects of national security and defence. Security is not achieved with technology alone, the emphasis must be on the ability of leaders to analyse security threats and potential conflicts. The programme addresses activities during peacetime, crises and war.
Please note that our course materials are adjusted to the actual COVID 19 crisis and will enable you to start learning from home shortly.
- Diplomacy and National Security: New Challenges
- National Security Doctrine follow the Local and the Regional Threats
- The Use of The Internet and Social Media
- The Threat of Terrorist Organisations in Cyberspace
- Intelligence and National Security Decision Making
- Low Intensity Conflict (LIC): Asymmetric Warfare
- Water Security
- The Communication Dimension
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.