Motivating Your Workforce in the age of Millennials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Tactics for Managing Cross-Generational Teams
Raised on a steady diet of video and online role playing games, the Millennial approach to work is radically different from their Generation X and Baby Boomer counterparts. What motivates Millennials will NOT motivate Baby Boomers or even Generation X.
The challenge for managers is to lead your cross-generational team in a way that enables all generations to thrive.
This webinar provides you with specific strategies and tactics for working across the generations, increasing engagement and productivity, and hiring people who fit in today’s collaborative team-driven environments.
What you will cover
- The three strategies managers must use to ignite engagement, growth and increased productivity
- The only way self-management can work
- Company culture hacks that guarantee loyalty
- The methodologies team-driven companies use to hire better
- Simple steps to using gamification for increasing employee engagement and performance
- How to retain, inspire and prepare the next generation of leaders
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the goals, expectations and ambitions of Millennial employees
- Describe approaches to balance the needs of older generations and millennial behaviors in a team environment
- Apply specific tactics to lead Millennials within a multigenerational workforce
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.