Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Tactics for Managing Cross-Generational Teams
Raised on a steady diet of video and online role playing games, the Millennial approach to work is radically different from their Generation X and Baby Boomer counterparts. What motivates Millennials will NOT motivate Baby Boomers or even Generation X.
The challenge for managers is to lead your cross-generational team in a way that enables all generations to thrive.
This webinar provides you with specific strategies and tactics for working across the generations, increasing engagement and productivity, and hiring people who fit in today’s collaborative team-driven environments.
What you will cover
- The three strategies managers must use to ignite engagement, growth and increased productivity
- The only way self-management can work
- Company culture hacks that guarantee loyalty
- The methodologies team-driven companies use to hire better
- Simple steps to using gamification for increasing employee engagement and performance
- How to retain, inspire and prepare the next generation of leaders
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the goals, expectations and ambitions of Millennial employees
- Describe approaches to balance the needs of older generations and millennial behaviors in a team environment
- Apply specific tactics to lead Millennials within a multigenerational workforce