Sauder School of Business
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This program will benefit business professionals who wish to reduce stress, increase resilience, better manage themselves, and improve their performance by becoming more self-aware, engaged and effective as leaders.
About the course
Grow your Capacity for Centred Leadership and Improved Performance
Explore mindfulness as a means for growing your capacity as a centred leader. Practice mindfulness skills to improve your personal effectiveness and well-being, the satisfaction and engagement of your team, and organizational results. Remain calm under stress. Open pathways to innovation and focus your mind to think more strategically.
- Become more self-aware and engaged
- Focus and remain present, regardless of circumstances
- Regulate your emotions under stressful conditions
- Sharpen your emotional intelligence
- Conduct mindful meetings that increase trust, productivity and impact
- Apply mindfulness to all aspects of your day and responsibilities
- The benefits of mindfulness for the business leader and the organization
- Mindfulness and the strategic leader: the role of mindfulness in strategic decision making and innovation, integrating mindful practices into the company culture
- Managing yourself through mindfulness: increasing your self-awareness and presence, building focus and reducing distraction, managing stress, performing under pressure
- Relationship building: improving relationships through emotional intelligence, avoiding emotional contagion, mindfulness as a vehicle for trust, compassion and commitment
- Mindfulness skills: maintaining a practice of mindfulness meditation
This workshop includes applied exercises to help you build mindfulness and a centred leadership presence. You will leave with practical tools you can apply immediately to your work and life.
Leadership Coach at THNK School of Creative Leadership, Art of People, McKinsey My experience and deep interests: Education (Adults) Entrepreneurship Strategy I am an executive coach and leadership advisor, with extensive experience in leadership development, improving individual and team ...