Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McGill Executive institute.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
A truly unique, world-class program
In order for any leadership learning experience to be effective it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time to allow participants to reflect and introspect, both on their journey as leaders today and what their future leadership destination will be.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a six-day program which advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, CEO visits, best practices/tools as well as one-on-one advising before and after the program. It develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision-makers, revolving around your role as a…
- Leader of People & Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker & “Imagineer”
- Value Creator, Innovator & Growth Seeker
Starting on Monday and ending on the following Saturday – each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as a value creator, innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching & advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal as well as organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions
Trust the experts
Corey Phelps is an award-winning teacher, researcher and Professor of Strategy at McGill. He has spent the past twenty years researching the origins of corporate innovation and growth and has published his research in leading academic journals. His forthcoming book on innovative problem solving w...
Jerry Remillard specializes in team dynamics and implementation of business strategies in the workplace. He is a coach, trainer and consultant, acquiring his corporate skills and knowledge in such well-known corporations as Kraft Foods, Domtar, and Catelli. Through McGill and his own firm, JR Man...
Mike Ross is a faculty member at the McGill Executive Institute with extensive experience in helping companies thrive in the face of disruption. He delivers both learning programs and tailored consulting solutions on innovation, business models, organizational culture, and building robust yet fle...
Career and Professional Development Ms. Karen Diaz M.Ed. (McGill University) is an experienced Adult Educator, facilitator and trainer. Karen has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in Adult education, Diversity & Inclusion, leadership, and human resource management since 1999. She has...