Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
IFor any leadership learning experience to be effective, it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time for reflection and introspection, influencing a participant's journey as a leader today and their destination as a future leader.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a program that advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, best practices, practical tools and coaching techniques. MELE develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision makers, revolving around you in your role as a ...
- Leader of People and Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker and “Imagineer”
- Influencer for Inclusion and Diversity
- Innovator and Growth Seeker
This program is the opportunity to start your day with a reflective mindset. Each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as a value creator, innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching & advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal as well as organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions
Areas of Interest: , Expert work, People analytics, Computational social science Biography Roman Galperin, PhD (MIT Sloan School of Management) is an Assistant Professor of Management at Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Professor Galperin’s research focuses on expert work and access t...
Jared is a Senior Consultant at Juniper, a boutique consulting firm focused on the intersection of strategy, innovation, and culture. He helps clients make data-driven decisions to achieve their goals and to work more effectively, both internally and with their customers. He has broad experience ...
Estelle Métayer is an expert in Competitive and Strategic Intelligence. Her research focuses on how managers, CEOs, and board members build and improve their strategic planning and/or competitive intelligence function to avoid strategic blindspots. Her best work is done when companies need to dra...
Prior to joining Desautels, Lisa Cohen has been a faculty member at London Business School, the Yale School of Management and the Graduate School of Management, University of California, Irvine, where she taught in the areas of strategic human resources, organizational behavior and communications...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.