Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
For experienced, professional women who wish to take their leadership skills to the next level and advance in their careers to senior, executive positions.
About the course
Build vital leadership competencies and earn MCE’s Women’s Leadership Certificate To be great leaders, women in business need not only the skills to lead, but dynamic voices that can be heard and followed.
This unique 2-day programme will provide you with the knowledge and tools to present yourself as a present and future leader and to speak up and create value for your organization. We will take you on a journey well beyond the fundamentals of communication and assertiveness skills.
Your immediate takeaway:
- Focus on self-awareness and insight, ensuring that you are connected fully and effectively with your own leadership style, and have the qualities and ability to influence others.
- Grow your skills to lead others and present yourself as someone who creates and adds value in your organization.
- Earn a MCE Women’s Leadership Certificate, indicating your high level of accomplishment and joining an alumni of effective and successful women leaders.
This leadership training for women combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your leadership skills. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this training for women, you will grow your leadership skills & competencies and be able to:
- Recognize leadership as a specific way of “being”, “thinking” and “doing” that combines business acumen, vision, insight with self-confidence and presence
- Explore crucial leadership skills that organizations in a volatile, uncertain, complew and ambiguous (VUCA) world demand
- Find your authentic leadership style and voice and shape an authentic leadership message
- Overcome preconceived notions that can sabotage women in business
- Present yourself as someone who creates and adds value to the organization
During the programme you will:
- Network and learn with a diverse group of women from different industries and countries in an international environment
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practise new skills using real-business-world examples and exercises over 2 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
The MCE Women's Leadership Certificate Programme is a 2-day hands-on training programme, highly interactive with exercises and case studies. The programme will be led by successful women with former business experience in international companies.
The MCE Women's Leadership Certificate Programme Course Outline:
What is Leadership?
- Establishing the importance of courage and conviction in leadership
Compelling Communication for the Effective Leader
- Recognizing how your desired results must be communicated to different stakeholders
- Building trust, credibility and influence
- Understanding the processes to be a great influencer, negotiator and change-maker
- Describing the components of a compelling leadership voice
- Understanding the importance of role modelling and creating a culture of feedback
Leading Your Team to Greater Success
- Team Building: Empowering everyone to reach a higher level of performance
- Identifying your strategic network
- Leveraging organizational politics for the success of yourself and your team
Strategy for Leaders
- Understanding your purpose, vision, culture and value proposition
- Identifying strategic imperatives, managing risks and anticipating future growth needs
- Communicating and deploying a strategic direction with passion, courage and conviction
- Creating a meaningful performance dashboard for leadership evaluation
- Describing messages leaders use to set strategy and align resources to achieve results
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.