Who should attend
Anyone who needs to quickly and easily use OneNote to share information among colleagues, external parties, project and team members.
About the course
Discover How to Productively Use OneNote
OneNote is an incredibly powerful and amazing tool that allows you to quickly and easily take notes and manage the volumes of information you handle each day.
The good news is that OneNote is FREE to use on phones, tablets, and desktops running Mac®, IOS, Windows®, and Android™!
In addition to being a great note-taking application, OneNote serves as a superb collaboration platform, because it can be fully integrated with OneDrive® for storing and sharing notes in the cloud. This makes it available to use anytime, anywhere, to collaborate on projects with multiple content types, across organizational lines, and even international boundaries.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to use OneNote to create, edit, and save notes to keep your information organized. Step by step, you’ll discover ways to integrate all sorts of content into your notes, such as screen clippings, images, audio and video, and even Excel® worksheets.
In addition, you’ll hear specific tips for using OneNote to boost productivity and manage your time when integrated with Microsoft Outlook® and SharePoint®.
The bottom line is that OneNote saves you time while enabling richer collaboration with your clients and colleagues.
What will you cover
- How to organize your data using Notebook, Sections, Pages, and Containers
- Easy ways to create notes, add and format text, and use tables to organize information
- Steps to share and password-protect your notebooks (and keep track of who is doing what)
- Tips for inserting audio and video into OneNote
- How tags can turn your workbook into an integrated task management tool
- Ways to use OneNote as a powerful tool for internet research
- How to integrate Excel spreadsheets into OneNote
- Ways to manage multi-user collaboration
- And the list goes on and on
During this program, the instructor will demonstrate each method and technique so that you can see exactly what he is doing. Then, you’ll have a full year’s access to the program recording so that you can watch again whenever you need to refresh your memory.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to add content to and organize your OneNote notebook
- Review and incorporate tags and use search
- Demonstrate how to identify OneNote notebook files, history, and backup capabilities
- Discuss how to prepare your notebook for printing or emailing
PLEASE NOTE: The presenter will demonstrate these methods and techniques using OneNote 2013.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.