Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program is designed for managers or business executives: CEO’s, CFO’s, controllers, CIO’s, IT managers, COO’s, operations directors, CHRO’s, HR managers, business & division & general managers, CMO’s, marketing managers or members of a management team.
About the course
Organizations today are faced with new forces in their competitive environment. Disruptive powers are at work, completely changing the known business dynamics. Boundaries between sectors are blurring. Traditional distribution channels and pipelines are being challenged. The emergence of new ecosystems enforces new ways of working. As a senior manager, you are facing a crucial challenge: how to effectively develop and implement a sustainable strategy with impact?
This Master Class goes beyond classic strategy programs. Our faculty take you through the entire process of formulating and implementing a strategy that leads your organization to success. You will not only receive the necessary know-how, tips and tricks to strengthen your strategy, you will also go through a personal development trajectory that will reinforce you as a manager, along with your entire management team and/or organization.
After following this program, you can:
- translate the complexity of your environment into a clear-cut strategy;
- make the why, what and how explicit by means of a strong and clear mission, vision and strategy;
- set to work with innovative strategy frameworks;
- translate your strategic goals into a set of KPIs and use them as empowerment;
- optimize and embed your strategy execution processes;
- identify technology trends that may disrupt your business model;
- support processes, products & services and business models by smartly adopting a digital strategy;
- assess whether you have the necessary competencies to enable digital transformation;
- smartly allocate scarce resources to a portfolio of business and IT initiatives;
- develop and inspire cognitive styles and motives to lead organizational change;
- integrate skills of self-leadership and gain fundamental knowledge about your own sense of purpose, vision, and leadership;
- develop effective interpersonal relationships in your working environment and in particular, develop high performance management teams;
- lead organizations and implement strategic change;
- know the difference between being a good manager or executive and being an inspiring leader.
This Master Class is based on three pillars. You can either register for the full program or per module.
Module 1: formulate and execute your strategy
In this module you learn both how to deal with a turbulent environment and how to balance tensions and paradoxes. This module is composed of two parts: strategy formulation and strategy execution.
Module 2: use/implement the right technology and processes
In this module you will also learn how to turn innovative business ideas into action. We provide you with insight into the Belgian tech market and benchmark it with strong international players. We study business models of innovative scale-ups and identify tactics to outperform the competition. Finally, we demystify blockchain technology and explore multiple applications.
Module 3: capture the ‘human’ challenges associated with transformation
The ultimate goal of this module is to prepare you for the ‘human’ challenges associated with managing strategic transformation in your organization. This includes understanding human behavior and motivation in the working environment, creating a sense of mission and purpose, self-leadership, gaining trust and commitment, executive communication and talent development.
Advanced Strategy Management Business Economy for Non-Economists Clinical Leadership Program Master Class HRM
Dr. Steven Poelmans (M. in Org. Psychology, M. in Marketing Mgt, Ph.D. in Economics / Org. Behavior, and PG. in Neuroscience of Leadership). Melexis Endowed Chair of Neuroscience- and Technology-enabled High Performance Organizations. Professor of Neuroscience and Strategic Leadership at Antwerp...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.