Who should attend
If you are new to marketing or you work within another function and want to understand your relationship with the marketing team and the role and importance of marketing in your organisation. No prior knowledge of marketing is required for this workshop
About the course
Organisations are increasingly recognising the importance of marketing’s role and contribution in achieving sustainable growth and profitability. This workshop will introduce you to the key marketing concepts, tools, models and requirements of modern-day marketing; the foundations on which to plan and implement marketing strategies that will deliver success in the marketplace. The workshop is interactive and supported with case studies and best practice examples demonstrating how to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Understand the core principles of marketing: concepts, models, practices and techniques
- How marketing builds customer relationships and value
- Review marketing planning frameworks, including SOSTAC
- Market Research and how to apply it to a range of different marketing contexts
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and proposition development
- Develop profiling, segmentation and targeting strategies, including persona development
- How to manage customer experience and the customer journey (people, process and physical evidence)
- Product management: pricing, channel management, marketing communications and customer service
- How to ensure your marketing is ethical and legally compliant
- How to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Richard is a highly qualified and experienced trainer/ practitioner actively involved in marketing education, training and facilitation for a range of UK and international clients in a variety of business sectors. His main interest lies in improving professional marketing standards, with a partic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.