Market Leadership & Marketing Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Designing winning marketing strategies that take account of employees’ capabilities, customer needs, competitor behaviours, marketplace changes and global opportunities is a challenge for business leaders.
In this seminar we examine how to determine which competitive position an organisation is in – leader, challenger, follower or niche, strategies for managing marketing in each position and for moving up to the next position.
This might be expanding the total market, defending market share, expanding market share, attacking competitors, imitating, innovating, or specialising.
By the end of our time together delegates will have:
- Clear understanding of their own organisation’s market position
- Understanding about how to respond to protect their current position from competitors
- Marketing strategy and plan to either protect or grow their market share
- Skills and confidence to win support for their strategy and plan from leaders
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Evaluate market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies
- Develop, plan and implement marketing initiatives within a strategic framework
- Integrate the best practices of market leaders, challengers, followers or nichers into their own marketing activities
- Track the effectiveness of marketing strategy over time through management information including sales, revenues, customer satisfaction, competitor response and employee satisfaction
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities against strategic and planning objectives
- Demonstrate value to their organisation through return on investment reporting and key performance metrics
- Keeping-up with Communication Technology and Innovation
- Strategies for Marketing to Different Customer Types
- Building your Position as the Market Leader
- Customer Relationship Management: Creating the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Customer Lifecycle Management: How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Utilizing Customer Service to Increase Sales and Brand Loyalty
- Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Online Brand Reputation Management
- Building a Market Leader Organisational Culture
- Establishing Sales Territories and KPI Goals
Who should attend
- Executives and business owners who wish to introduce latest marketing practices that will position their company as the market leader
- Marketing leaders who want to understand how marketing activities can best support business objectives
- Marketing managers who are preparing for promotion to executive positions