Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This engaging and highly interactive workshop is suitable to a wide range of HR, L&D and Training professionals, but will greatly benefit those who:
- Are wishing to understand the ISO 29993:2017 standards
- Have direct responsibility for the training within the organisation and wish to gain greater effectiveness and efficiency in quality managing this
- Have a strategic overview of the business (HRD/OD) and who may also be responsible for initiating training programmes or authorizing expenditure for training and wish to ensure that a robust quality system is in place for the organisation and the engagement of learning service providers
About the course
Is your Training/Learning & Development Department accredited to an Internationally recognised level? Are you aware that there is an ISO award specifically for Training/Learning & Development departments? The benefits of which will bring credibility to the discipline, and allow easier ROI in developing business cases in line with business objectives.
The Oxford ‘Managing Training & ROI through ISO 29993:2017: Providing Sustainable Organisational Development’ course has been specifically developed to help guide you through the process of gaining the ISO 29993:2017 award for Training/Learning Departments. You will be given tools and techniques to conduct pre-assessment of the standards, as well as understand the standards completely as part of preparation submission process. The course will also cover the main aspects and methodology of ROI to help justify your departmental spend.
Specifically you will learn to:
- The practical implications and standards required of achieving the ISO 29993:2017
- Achieve full quality assurance to support planned expenditure of proposed training programmes
- Use ISO 29993:2017 to structure the management of the training department, quality assurance, policies and procedures
- Apply budget and financial planning methodologies, systems and processes
- Develop important monitoring and evaluation metrics and data analysis to demonstrate that ROI has been achieved
- Conduct a thorough Self-action planning to meet ISO 29993:2017 criteria
- Defining ISO 29993:2017 - Quality Assurance of Training to Meet Business Needs
- Business Strategy and Organisational Development: The Need for Long-Term Planning for Future Skills and Competences
- The ISO:29993:2017 Standard: Overview
- Aligning Training and Development to meet Business Objectives
- Creating the Business Case for the Training Investment
- Evaluation – Methods and Models
- Management of the L&D Function to ISO 29993:2017 Standards
- Assessment of Learning, the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Learning Service
- ROI: Process and Methods & ROI Case Study – Worked Examples
- Self-Action Planning: Gap Analysis Assessment/‘Health-Check’ to gaining the ISO 29993:2017 Standard
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.