Energy Lead Auditor Training (ISO 50001)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
This course will prepare you to take the ISO 50001 Auditor Personel Certification Exam, administered by the Institute for Energy Management Professionals (IEnMP). The online pre-course, Introduction to ISO 50001, is included with your registration and must be completed before attending the classroom training.
What You Will Learn
- Basics of energy
- Requirements of ISO 50001
- Basics of auditing
- How to audit energy performance
- How to audit management systems
How You Will Benefit
- Understand energy units and energy basics.
- Demonstrate the concepts and requirements of ISO 50001.
- Understand and demonstrate energy performance and energy performance improvement.
- Learn metrics, measurements, and continual improvement.
- Overview of auditing and Stage 1 details
- Objectives, targets, and action plans
- Common energy systems
- Audit planning
- How to open meetings
- How to write nonconformities
- How to classify nonconformities
- Operational controls
- Management review
- Energy performaance
- How to close meetings
- Audit results and reporting
- Effectiveness of the system
- Effectiveness of energy performance improvement
Who should attend
All those interested in ISO 50001, including internal auditors, organizations undergoing a third-party audit to ISO 50001, individuals pursuing auditor certification in ISO 50001, energy management system management reps and audit program managers