Who should attend
- Department managers, line supervisors, team leaders or others in positions that require them to manage and document employee performance.
- HR professionals who want an overview of the implementation end of performance management will also benefit from attending.
About the course
Driving Results through People
This program delivers applied training in the concepts and skills of managing performance effectively. Explore techniques for planning, coaching and reviewing performance on an ongoing basis. Diagnose performance opportunities and problems, reinforce exemplary behaviour and motivate people to give their best. Create a work environment where people can grow and succeed, while achieving mission-critical results.
Benefits for you
- Set objectives to achieve both role-specific and professional development results
- Find an effective middle ground between micro-managing and being laissez-faire
- Support a perception of fairness and consistency
- Manage the performance of high, solid and marginal employees
- Feel confident managing individuals and teams, in person and remotely
- Motivate people to go the extra mile for the team and organization
This hands-on program includes group discussions, case studies, individual activity-based development and small group exercises to deepen your insights and sharpen your performance management skills.
Amy has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of Liverpool and completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management at the University of West London. She was awarded a distinction for her MSc in International Human Resource Management from Kingston University. He...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.