Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome. You can register for this course without applying and enrolling in a program.
About the course
Real Change depends on people being willing to embrace the shift to a “new way.” the path may not be easy. Through examination of the elements, active leaders can determine productive ways to support their teams to achieve the necessary transition to the future state.
Course at a glance
- This course is ACMP QEP (Qualified Educational Provider)™ certified and corresponds to 21 PDU hours.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Recognize the concepts of people change management.
- Identify how situations require different people change leadership styles.
- Create strategies to adapt leadership style to situations.
- Develop effective organizational and time management processes.
- Identify strategies for engaging people in the change initiative.
- Build critical thinking patterns to facilitate change goal achievement.
- Apply various types of assessments to improve personal change skills.
- Design a learning plan tailored to developing your people change leadership competencies and learning style.
David has been an associate with Performance Group since 2011. He is an accomplished program and project manager with key strengths in organizational alignment, operations and performance planning and management and quality improvement. He has extensive experience with core services reviews, orga...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.