Who should attend
- Managers from all departments
- Senior Managers and Team Leaders
- CEO’s & Business Owners
- HR practitioners
About the course
Managers and team leaders of today are asked to drive performance and achieve results in a fast-changing business environment. A key challenge for them is to ensure that their people are fully utilized and totally engaged in their workplace.
Motivation is an essential leadership skill, enabling the leader to develop a high performance culture, unlock people’s potential and establish effective working relationships.
The program draws on motivation tools and approaches and will be highly interactive and participative through discussions, group exercises, role plays and self-reflection work.
- Understanding what motivation is and how it relates to leadership development
- Define motivation and performance; Recognise its difference from other developmental interventions
- Leadership coaching – challenges and obstacles
- Raising self-awareness and self-control through coaching
- Managing effectively your coaching conversations
- Self-reflection exercises
- Develop key competencies of an effective manager
- Support employees to reach their maximum potential for greater performance and engagement
- Use effective communication and active listening skills
Benefits for you
- Adopt a growth mind-set broaden one’s horizon and adopt a learning mentality
- Increase self-awareness and enhance own personal development
- Embrace self-control of your emotions, biases, thinking patterns and stereotypes
Dr. Vicky Katsioloudes received her Ph.D. in Human Resource Leadership Development from Louisiana State University and her M.Sc. in Social Organizational Psychology from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She has experience teaching courses in the areas of leadership, managemen...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.