Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how to embrace change, drive growth and innovation, and lead your team to do the same.
- Develop strategies to manage change at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Build resilient and adaptable teams that weather disruption and welcome change as an essential part of growth.
- Balance innovation with stability, both structural and financial, to act with greater agility and purpose.
Be prepared to navigate through organic and disruptive change.
- Manage your own responses to change.
- Strengthen your flexibility.
- Provide the context and confidence your employees need to make the most of new opportunities.
- Learn the personal habits that enable leaders to become powerful change agents - and how to underscore those skills with your natural strengths.
- Understand the psychological and social elements that influence behavior before, during and after disruptions to traditional team structures.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Apply step-by-step methods to prepare for and navigate change on the organizational level.
- Solicit diverse feedback to encourage innovation.
- Improve your own capacity to embrace and pilot change, both as a role model and hands-on leader.
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- Executives who plan or carry out organization-wide changes in strategy or technology.
- Managers responsible for shifts in cultural standards or organizational structure.
- Leaders tasked with soliciting buy-in for new initiatives.
Trust the experts
Education: A.B., Harvard College; Ph.D., Stanford University As the current Johnson and Higgins Professorship of Business Administration, Martin Davidson teaches, conducts research and consults with global leaders on how they can use diversity strategically to generate superior business performa...
Education: B.A., University of Virginia; MBA, Ph.D., University of Virginia Assistant Professor Bidhan ("Bobby") Parmar teaches First Year Ethics and a Second Year elective on collaboration at the Darden School of Business. He was recently named one of the top 40 Business School professors under...