Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This programme is about how joint ventures and acquisitions are to be designed and managed. By joining this programme, we assume that you are or you plan to become a key contributor to the practice of structuring and managing joint ventures and acquisitions.
We will concentrate on the following questions in the programme
- What is driving joint ventures and acquisitions?
- How can a firm benefit from joint ventures and acquisitions without being hurt?
- Is there a way to cooperate safely with a competitor?
- When are different kinds of joint ventures and acquisitions used? How are they designed and managed?
- How can a firm work with other business and national cultures?
- What management practices does a firm use to support joint ventures and acquisitions
- Developing An Integrative Mindset
- The Nature of Joint ventures and acquisitions and International Markets
- Non-Equity Based alliances and equity based joint ventures and acquisitions
- Guidelines for Managing Joint Ventures and acquisitions
- Managing Inter Firm Cultural Diversity
- Rescuing Troubled Joint ventures and acquisitions
- Learn how joint ventures and acquisitions can strengthen your company’s growth strategy
- Analyze the operational / financial issues and implications
- Resolve implementation challenges
- Ensure successful integration of your acquisitions and implementation of your joint ventures
Who should attend
Senior executives who have or expect to have a role in business strategy or business development. Typically these will include both financial and non-financial executives at the director level or above, including general managers, country managers, business unit heads and vice-presidents.
Trust the experts
MNC Headquarter-Subsidiaries Relationships, Structuring and Managing Alliances and Joint Ventures, Issues In Managing Outsourcing, Role of Independent Directors in Company Boards , Managing and Sustaining Growth of IT Companies in India and Cloud Computing, Online Business Models and Strategies, ...