Managerial Leadership and Team Effectiveness
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
The broad objective of the program is to help participants develop themselves, not only as more effective leaders but also as effective team members in the organisational context. The specific objectives are:
- Understanding Self: Understanding one’s interpersonal styles and the strengths and limitations of each style
- Understanding Team Dynamics and Improving Team Effectiveness: How teams develop and work, and how
- people act in team situations
- Examining Issues in Leadership: Understanding the challenges before leaders, leadership styles, what works, and what is less effective
- Deconstructing Leadership: Using a leader’s biography to analyze the various facets of leadership and to draw lessons and learning from such an analysis
Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers in public & private organisations.