Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Elevate Your Managerial Approach
Management Essentials, formerly known as Becoming a Better Manager, provides the real-world tools and strategies needed to excel in decision-making, implementation, organizational learning, and change management.
What You'll Learn
- Design, direct, and shape organizational processes to your advantage
- Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
- Implement strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
- Spearhead learning initiatives that enable your organization to improve and innovate
- Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes
Who should attend
- Newly Appointed Managers
- Whether you’re managing people, products, or projects, gain the skills you need to succeed from day one.
- Seasoned Managers
- Elevate your management skills by applying insights from Harvard Business School faculty and expert practitioners.
- Aspiring Managers
- Start preparing for a future managerial role through access to best-in-class tools and frameworks.