Who should attend
- Senior Executives
- Senior and Mid-level Managers
- Leaders who want to learn best practices for authentic leadership
About the course
Learn to lead with authenticity & mindfulness.
Are you successful? What role do meaning and purpose play in your ability to lead effectively? Do you or your team ever suffer from burnout? This course is designed to help all leaders think deeply about their lives and goals over a long time horizon. By understanding yourself, you can become a 'total leader' that is viewed by the organization as authentic, connected and innovative. This program will equip you with the tools to successfully navigate the multiple transitions you will face during your career and how to apply those techniques to your team.
What You Will Learn
- Discover and clarify your own personal values and priorities.
- Infuse your leadership with authenticity, mindfulness, integrity, and creativity.
- Learn a successful, repeatable approach to selecting, planning and beginning new management assignments.
- Apply these concepts not only to yourself but successfully extend them to your entire team. Improve your team's morale, efficiency, and engagement. Reduce burnout and turnover.
Biography An entrepreneur and private investor focusing on healthcare, technology and education-related companies, Jon Lehman has brought his extensive industry experience to bear across several programs at Owen. Awards & Accomplishments Professor Lehman was honored as a White House Fellow Na...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.