Learning to Thrive: the Road to Better Leadership & A Fuller Life
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Learn to lead with authenticity & mindfulness.
Are you successful? What role do meaning and purpose play in your ability to lead effectively? Do you or your team ever suffer from burnout? This course is designed to help all leaders think deeply about their lives and goals over a long time horizon. By understanding yourself, you can become a 'total leader' that is viewed by the organization as authentic, connected and innovative. This program will equip you with the tools to successfully navigate the multiple transitions you will face during your career and how to apply those techniques to your team.
What You Will Learn
- Discover and clarify your own personal values and priorities.
- Infuse your leadership with authenticity, mindfulness, integrity, and creativity.
- Learn a successful, repeatable approach to selecting, planning and beginning new management assignments.
- Apply these concepts not only to yourself but successfully extend them to your entire team. Improve your team's morale, efficiency, and engagement. Reduce burnout and turnover.
Who should attend
- Senior Executives
- Senior and Mid-level Managers
- Leaders who want to learn best practices for authentic leadership