Lean six Sigma Black Belt
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Discover what world-class organizations such as General Electric, Motorola and Xerox already know. Six Sigma can improve your bottom line. By attending this program, you will return to your organization with a deep understanding of the Six Sigma approach, proven tools for implementing the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC) methodology to a project and a Black Belt Certification.
What You Will Learn
- The Design/Measure/Analyze/Design/Verify (DMADV) framework
- The applications for DMADV
- How to develop a multi-generation plan (MGP)
- How to identify service/product customers
- How to develop and finalize design requirements
- Factorial design of experiments (DOE) and measurement systems analysis
How You Will Benefit
Explore the DMADV methodology in theory and practice.
Gain knowledge of design of experiments through practical, hands-on exercises.
- Identify applications.
- Learn the tools needed for the methodology.
- Apply learning to the creation of a new service organization.
DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS
- Reduce the size of experiments.
- Attribute agreement analysis.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those interested in obtaining advanced Six Sigma Black Belt.