Lean six Sigma Black Belt
Discover what world-class organizations such as General Electric, Motorola and Xerox already know. Six Sigma can improve your bottom line. By attending this program, you will return to your organization with a deep understanding of the Six Sigma approach, proven tools for implementing the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC) methodology to a project and a Black Belt Certification.
What You Will Learn
- The Design/Measure/Analyze/Design/Verify (DMADV) framework
- The applications for DMADV
- How to develop a multi-generation plan (MGP)
- How to identify service/product customers
- How to develop and finalize design requirements
- Factorial design of experiments (DOE) and measurement systems analysis
How You Will Benefit
Explore the DMADV methodology in theory and practice.
Gain knowledge of design of experiments through practical, hands-on exercises.
- Identify applications.
- Learn the tools needed for the methodology.
- Apply learning to the creation of a new service organization.
DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS
- Reduce the size of experiments.
- Attribute agreement analysis.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those interested in obtaining advanced Six Sigma Black Belt.