Lean six Sigma Black Belt
CategoriesIndustry and Manufacturing
Designed for leaders who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Manufacturing Industries, this program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time and work-in-progress delays.
Challenge yourself to master the principles of Lean Six Sigma in this rigorous and cutting-edge program. Taught by a Master Black Belt, the program is for leaders in manufacturing industries who have already completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Program and want to take their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to the next level. Over the course of three modules, you will receive a comprehensive education in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and complete a large-scale process improvement project for your organization.
This program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Topics covered include:
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Advanced statistics and Minitab use
- Design of Experiments
Return on Education:
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Build on Six Sigma Green Belt principles to improve your business.
- Learn how to dramatically boost productivity in your organization.
- Gain the ability to lead large-scale process improvement projects for your organization.
- Earn Black Belt Certification after successfully completing a large-scale project.
Who should attend
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies responsible for quality outcomes and waste reduction
- Senior engineers, operations managers, production managers, project managers and similar roles in any industry