Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies responsible for quality outcomes and waste reduction
- Senior engineers, operations managers, production managers, project managers and similar roles in any industry
About the course
Designed for leaders who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Manufacturing Industries, this program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time and work-in-progress delays.
Challenge yourself to master the principles of Lean Six Sigma in this rigorous and cutting-edge program. Taught by a Master Black Belt, the program is for leaders in manufacturing industries who have already completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Program and want to take their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to the next level. Over the course of three modules, you will receive a comprehensive education in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and complete a large-scale process improvement project for your organization.
This program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Topics covered include:
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Advanced statistics and Minitab use
- Design of Experiments
Return on Education:
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Build on Six Sigma Green Belt principles to improve your business.
- Learn how to dramatically boost productivity in your organization.
- Gain the ability to lead large-scale process improvement projects for your organization.
- Earn Black Belt Certification after successfully completing a large-scale project.
Dave Alleman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and a retired Master Black Belt for Honeywell Corporation. Dave has been a Honeywell Black Belt Instructor since 2000 and a Lean Expert Instructor since 2007. Dave has trained more than 1000 Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Experts ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.